And here's my first review:
Product: Missha Signature Dramatic Foundation
Price: Php 2,100/40ml
sample, included in my May (Missha) Box
Signature Dramatic Foundation SPF31PA++
Signature Dramatic for light and airy base makeup!
:: MISSHA Signature Dramatic Foundation SPF31/PA++ ::
Liquid foundation with light and silky formula lightly
conceals skin flaws and leaves skin to breathe.
- Containing Lotus Water 34% -
(Wrinkle Repairing + Whitening + UV Blocking)
Containing Herba Care, newly developed for anti-irritation, and Air Breathing Powder, capsulated fermented yeast in porous powder, MISSHA Signature Dramatic Series pursue light and airy base makeup.
|No Make-Up / No Filter|
|Half filled with the foundation to see the difference|
(don't mind my eyebags :) in fairness the foundation did hide the dark circles)
|TADA!!!! looks good ayt? :D|
|After 4 hours make-up still intact without re-applying|
- Full Coverage
- Well Blended
- No Itchy/Cakey Feel
- Looks Flawless (conceals dark spots and breakouts)
- Skin Breathes still because of its light formula
- Long wear
- Herba Care ingredient for anti-irritation that keeps my skin protected even with make-up
- 34% Lotus Water keeps my skin moisturized
- Paraben Free, Talc-Free, Mineral Oil free, Benzophenon Free, Artificial Colorant Free
- Wrinkle Repairing and Whitening
Whew!!!! that was a long list. Do I still need to say my rants? Does it still matter? Well, for the benefit of those who still want to hear my rants here are the few :)
- I need to pack a lot of oil blotting film
- I sweat a lot like A LOT!
That's it I only have 2 rants vs 11 raves!
Shedding money with this baby is really worth it, don't you think?
So I will definitely buy. I mean this is a must buy product considering the benefits it will give to your skin.
How about you guys, will you consider buying Missha Signature Dramatic Foundation?
Check out other Missha products here: