What you will need:
- Pasta, any kind ( I choose Garden Rotini, pastas made with tomato and spinach)
- Tuna Flakes (you can also use corned tuna in can)
*You can also substitute tuna flakes with steamed chicken breast
- Some mayonnaise
- Salt and pepper to taste
- White onion (optional)
- Cook pasta according to package instruction.
- While cooking drain the tuna flakes to discard excess oil/water then mix with the mayonnaise
- Add in a pinch of salt and pepper to taste to the mixture. You can also add now the onions if you want
- Wash the lettuce and prepare it in a plate, add some pasta and the dressing on top.
Do you have some recipes to share?
Now is the time to share away :D