Well, let's all find out!!! :D
I only have 1 photo for this post ( I've accidentally deleted the file and only have my final pic from my instagram account downloaded... btw please follow me @ljs_haven01) and here it is!
Looks delish right? :D
Here's the how to's of this über yummy dish I've concocted.
- 1 large bulb of white onion
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 ts of cumin
- pinch of salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 can chickpeas (peeled and mashed)
- 1 tbsp of vegetable oil or olive oil
- (2) 1/2 cm slice of white cheese (goat cheese)
- a bit of parsley or celery to garnish (optional)
- Beat the 3 eggs in a bowl then add cumin, salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Put the oil into a pan and sauté the onions. Add the chickpeas stir fry for a minute.
- Then add the egg mixture. When the omelette is almost done put the cheese on top and let it cooked for at least 30 seconds more.
- Serve while it's hot
Sooooo Eeeaasssyyyy Right?
Now It's your turn to try it and let me know if it is justifiable to call the chickpeas mocked tuna :D
Happy Tummy Me once again :D