Ready Now??? Let's start baking!!!
What we need:
- A bag of Maltesers
- 3 cups of Cake Flour or just plain all purpose flour
- mini muffin tins
- 2 teaspoon vanilla
- paper cups for cupcakes/muffins (small)
- 2 teaspoon baking soda
- 8 pcs ripe bananas
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup butter
- crushed walnuts (optional)
How to bake:
- Sift flour together with the baking soda(the whiter one) then set aside
- Mashed the bananas using fork
- Add all the wet ingredients; eggs, butter, vanilla to the mashed bananas
- Add the flour
- Mix it all in till there are no more lumps of flour
- Now mix the crushed walnuts
- Add the crushed maltesers :)
By the way I only put 30 pieces cause I'm afraid it will be too sweet.
- Preheat oven 350 degrees F
- Put the paper cups on the tin molds and fill it with the mixture
- Baked for 15 minutes
Here's my first batch of muffins :) Gotta have a taste now.
This batch is just right for my taste cause I don't like it to be too sweet, but my brother said it taste bland like he's just eating plain walnuts hahaha... Maltesers aren't that sweet after all. Now what I did was I add a cup of white sugar to the remaining mixture and my gramps said the taste was heavenly ( I'm his favorite grand daughter by the way.. hahaha). The texture is super moist which I love cause I'am not a fan of muffins or cupcakes that will choke you because of it's dryness.
Yield: 38 mini muffins
Baking and cooking are my therapy it makes me ecstatic to see people around me smile after tasting the food that I cook or cookies, bread and muffins that I bake, that alone motivates me to experiment more and cook more :)
How about you? Have you tried to twist traditional recipes and love your experiment's result? If so, can you share some of your recipes to me too? Pretty please ^.^
Hope to hear from your experience too! Till next post loves, gonna devour this mini yummies :)