So, whose up for a healthy snack treat? C'mon don't be shy and raise your hands
There you go. I know you want some uber delicious-not-so-sinful-mouthwatering snack that is jam packed with proteins yet low in calories.
I'm sure you'll gonna love Banana-Oats Chocolate Cookies. And just because I am too lazy to go to the grocery store I'll just use what we have in the cupboards.
Now let the baking begins!!!
What you'll need:
|We only have Toblerone inside the fridge :) you can improvise and use any chocolate you want.|
- 8 Bananas
- 4 cups of oats (Instant or quickcook)
- Chocolate (optional)
- baking sheet
How to do it:
- Cut the chocolate into small pieces (make them look like chocolate chips if you have bigger cuts of chocolates
- Prepare 4 cups of oats in a mixing bowl or a deep container. While doing this Pre-heat Oven 350 degrees F.
* Remember for every 2 bananas = 1 cup of oats.
|Looks Yummy already|
- Mix the mashed bananas into the oats until all of the remaining oats were sticking into the banana like a dough.
- Fold in the chocolates until well mix in. Then scoop a spoonful of the dough and put in a baking sheet and off to the oven they go. Bake for 15 minutes.
|I forgot that this is different with the flour cookies so it isn't flat cause this one doesn't have baking powder that'll make the cookie expand . So you have to flatten them a bit.|
- So after 15 minutes transfer it to the cooling rack and let it cool for a few more mins. or if you want to eat it while the chocolate is melting it's up to you I just have to warn you that the warm choco might peel you tongue
- Ready to serve now!!!
|Those black/brown patched are melted chocolates yum yum!!!|
If you don't like it that sweet you can omit the chocolates, but it will be bland cause the banana will be the only sweetener.
Yield: 24 cookies
Aren't these babies good to eat? Actually drooling now!
Must have a bite of these! Wanna join me? Haha you wish!
Try to bake it dear so you can toss one inside your mouth while you're off to the gym.
Gonna have a break first!