SECRET REVEALED: Mocked Tuna and White Onion Omelette

Is it true? Mashed Chickpeas tasted like tuna? Hmmmn... I remember one of my girl from the pre-blogging group who hates tuna, when I first read about this mocked tuna. I got curious and tried it right away :)  Is it yum? Will she be able to eat this even if there's no tuna, only it taste like it?

Well, let's all find out!!! :D

I only have 1 photo for this post ( I've accidentally deleted the file and only have my final pic from my instagram account downloaded... btw please follow me @ljs_haven01) and here it is!

TADA!!!!



Looks delish right? :D

Here's the how to's of this über yummy dish I've concocted.

Ingredients:
  • 1 large bulb of white onion
  • 3 eggs 
  • 1/2 ts of cumin
  • pinch of salt and pepper to taste
  • 1/2 can chickpeas (peeled and mashed)
  • 1 tbsp of vegetable oil or olive oil
  • (2) 1/2 cm slice of white cheese (goat cheese)
  • a bit of parsley or celery to garnish (optional)
Procedure:
  • Beat the 3 eggs in a bowl then add cumin, salt and pepper. Set aside.
  • Put the oil into a pan and sauté the onions. Add the chickpeas stir fry for a minute.
  • Then add the egg mixture. When the omelette is almost done put the cheese on top and let it cooked for at least 30 seconds more.
  • Serve while it's hot 
Sooooo Eeeaasssyyyy Right?
Now It's your turn to try it and let me know if it is justifiable to call the chickpeas mocked tuna :D

Happy Tummy Me once again :D

xoxo,



No comments:

Post a Comment